Horseradish Products,Fresh Horseradish Root,Horseradish Paste,Chopped Horseradish NINGXIA KOFOLON INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD. , http://www.kofolon.com
2. The sugarcane cellar is excavated and dug to a depth of 30 to 40 centimeters, a width of 3.6 to 4 meters, and a length depending on the number of sugar canes. The excavated mud was placed around the pit. Open a drainage ditch in the middle, 20 cm wide and 15 cm deep.
3. Entry into the cellar operation method Sugarcane is bundled according to large, medium and small grades. When stacked, each bundle is 10, and the width of each bundle is 20 to 25 cm. The method of operation is as follows.
(1) 3 bundles, 1 layer, and 3 layers. Between each bundle of sugar cane to leave gaps, roots in the middle of the ditch, left and right between the bottom two columns left 30 to 40 cm, the roots and roots can not be close, conducive to ventilation and heat dissipation. After the stack is high, gradually tighten the roots.
(2) After stacking three layers, put one hard residue such as small cane or reed culm on both ends of sugarcane (the same below), so that the first three rows of cane can be fixed to prevent collapse.
(3) When the fourth layer is stacked, the top of the roots is transposed, and then one small sugar cane is placed on both sides of the cane. The roots of the 5th and 6th layers are stacked in the same direction with 1 to 3 layers. Root small sugar cane. The first column can't be stacked 10 layers at once. The top few sugarcane should be on the side to prevent the second and third columns from collapsing when stacked.
(4) After all the sugar cane enters the pit, the bundled fresh sugar cane leaves (knots on the sugarcane leaf tip) cover all around the cellar, pushing the leaves over the sugar cane inwards. Finally cover sugar cane leaves.
4. Strengthen management (1) If the weather is dry after the sugar cane enters the pit, it should be watered after 10 days; if there is cold air, the cellar should be turned in time, and the sugar cane leaves around it should be covered with mud and the leaves should be thickened. Properly add mud; if it is strong cold air, add mud 5 cm thick.
(2) All the covered leaves should be removed when pouring the pit, ensuring that the water flows evenly to each sugar cane. It is required to evenly pour 200 kilograms of water per 100 canes of sugarcane.
(3) According to the amount of sugar cane, keep a good air hole to facilitate observation of the temperature in the pit. The temperature in the pit is controlled at 5 ~ 10 Â°C. If the temperature is too low, it is necessary to plug the air hole in time and properly add mud. If the temperature is too high, the air hole must be opened to dissipate the heat in time.
Horseradish Products,Fresh Horseradish Root,Horseradish Paste,Chopped Horseradish
NINGXIA KOFOLON INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD. , http://www.kofolon.com