Potato Slicer,Potato Slicer For Chips,Automatic Potato Slicer,Potato Slicer Machine Guangzhou New Power Catering Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , https://www.gznewpower.com
2. Sufficient and fine inoculum Inoculum is an anaerobic activated sludge containing a large amount of microorganisms required for biogas fermentation, also known as bacterial species. Only with sufficient inoculum can ensure the efficient operation of biogas fermentation. The inoculants of rural household biogas digesters are generally derived from the biogas residue (biogas slurry) of old biogas digesters, sludge from drains, and sediments from the bottom of excreta pits. The amount of inoculum generally accounts for about 30% of the total fermentation broth.
3. The necessary fermentation temperature of the biogas fermentation bacteria can produce gas in the range of 8Â°C-60Â°C, and the higher the temperature, the more active the fermentation and the more methane production. Therefore, as a household biogas digester that is fermented at room temperature, the fermentation temperature should be maintained at 8Â°C or more.
4. Appropriate pH In the biogas fermentation process, methane bacteria are suitable for breeding in a neutral or slightly alkaline environment. The pH of fermentation broth is controlled at 6.8-7.5. If it is lower or higher than this value, biogas fermentation will be slow, and it will not even work properly.
5. Appropriate Fermentation Concentration and Carbon-to-Hydrogen Ratio Crop straw, green grass, human and animal manure, domestic sewage and other organic substances can be used as raw materials for biogas fermentation. However, the fermentation raw material needs to satisfy (20-30): a carbon-nitrogen ratio of 1 and a fermentation concentration satisfying 6%-10%. Of course, the carbon-nitrogen ratio and the fermentation concentration may be appropriately lower in the summer and may be appropriately higher in the winter.
6. The conventional stirred biogas digester is clearly divided into three layers without stirring: the upper crust layer, the middle liquid layer, and the lower sediment layer. Stratification of fermentation broth is not conducive to gas production. Therefore, stirring measures should be taken into consideration. The purpose of stirring is to make it non-stratified, so that the raw materials and inoculants are evenly distributed in the pool, which increases the contact surface between the microorganisms and the raw materials, accelerates the fermentation speed, and increases the gas production. In addition, stirring also facilitates the release of biogas. For a biogas digester with a heating device, agitation is conducive to the spread of heat energy. At present, there are mainly three kinds of stirring methods used: mechanical stirring, liquid stirring, and gas stirring.
7. The prevention of the addition of inhibitor inhibitors is mainly the heavy metal ions, pesticides and some toxic substances. This kind of material cannot be added to a digester.
Potato Slicer,Potato Slicer For Chips,Automatic Potato Slicer,Potato Slicer Machine
Guangzhou New Power Catering Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , https://www.gznewpower.com